Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's all in the dress

I'd personally say the wedding dress is the most important part.  But that is just the Wardrobe Chick in me.

Ever since I was a little girl I have dreamed of my wedding dress so when the time came to shop I found myself on etsy and every wedding blog saving images for inspiration. 

Of course the rebel in my fought the white dress theory... it had nothing to do with having a little one.... just that it's so cliche...but my eye couldn't help but notice the purity and prettiness of what I was seeing:

Like a Virgin.... touched for the very first time
This dress instantly made me melt... Lace = Lushness
I could do this for a backyard wedding
Mother's dress
Lace and silk #1 fav

This dress is so simple which I ADORE
mmmmmm day dreams


UGH!!!!!! I mean really how could you not want this?!?!  And I 'll take the lovely background as well

I am pretty sure tears came to my eyes on this.... can some one bring a stained glass door with them Thanks!
Sexy and classy


DUST! I would just wear the feathers.  Who needs a dress
with the hood LUST
ssshhhhhh
Whoa! I want to see more but I love that I can't I can add any bottom to this blazer style top

Here she is a little glimpse of the loveliness I'll be rocking

Lovingly,
Erlinda Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment