Saturday, July 31, 2010

DIY #1

Table numbers are just another wedding detail that until I started planning my own I never paid much attention to.

This image below changed my whole outlook on just a number on a table.
So let the games began. 

1. I wasn't going to use numbers but rather titles for each table such as Love, Gratitude, Wisdom, Faith, Honesty... words that should be apart of all relationships in our lives.

2. I couldn't use random frames, styles and colors as the table is going to be a bit much already so I stuck with white and cream color ...here are a few:
Not bad on price although it did add up at the end but the goal is to find another lucky Vintage Chic Bride after me who is willing to buy them for half the price.

So now I just need to get to work on the design which will look similar to my inspiration but with words instead of numbers....which of course is going to be the task...wish me luck!!

Lovingly,
Erlinda Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment