Monday, July 26, 2010

Here ye Here ye....

So if you have already started to plan I am sure you are aware of alllllllll the wedding invitation options.

As I stepped into the world of wedding I knew what I wanted and what was not going to happen. 

We can start off with the No's: 
 I was def not going to be gluing or cutting a thing for my wedding invitations. I did with mother and father for their 25th and I vowed not to do it for mine.  The risk of hot glue peeking where it should not be seen or a wrong cut was not gonna be apart of this situation.
Also I did not want to use the whole three fold insert here fold there sort of invite.

I wanted something simple and sweet just like the wedding itself.  Nothing tricky or difficult.

What I want is a simple card with a simple design on the cover that lets you know where to be on what date and what time and of course the wording ....  Mr. and Mrs. Wedding Dreams cordially invites you to the wedding of their daughter Erlinda Denise ....*tears up*

Right now Paper Source is in the lead of printing my invitations.  Wedding Paper Diva along with some of the others where a bit higher with a bit to much ribbon here and fold there.

But below are of course inspirations for the simple card theme:

Of course before the invite goes out the Save The Date (STD) is sent.  Below are some images that inspired me to create my std which oddly enough require glue (lol) but I am enjoying the process so much that I don't mind I am cutting and gluing at odd hours of the night....
Lovingly,
Erlinda Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment