Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A pop of color

While day dreaming over wedding images I was inspired by the napkins.  To save on cost  I thought of buying the linen and then passing on to the next vintage bride.  The whole process went to the next level at the thought of different pretty napkins laying on each persons plate.

What a treat right ... to get to your plate and see what lovely color or pattern will be waiting for you.

After a fun filled Saturday of vintage linen shopping the spree rolled over and Monday I was on esty seeking pretty finds.

Eager Hands had these two pretty sets in her collection.  I bought them asap.
CinfulOldies made me so happy with these bright images.  I'll be looking for more of these in my search.
Lovingly,
Erlinda Denise

2 comments:

  1. Erlinda -- What a great idea! I love all your napkin selections and am so pleased that you are happy with your purchase from CinfulOldies.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! i love the idea of having all different vintage napkins for your guests. thanks for mentioning my shop!
    blessings, lora

    ReplyDelete