Tuesday, August 3, 2010

E - Pics - Date Set

I am way to excited about this portion of the engagement!  Well I guess until the wedding band shopping goes down...

For now my energy and excitement is all about the engagement photos.  The boo and I have chosen Vice Roy Hotel in Santa Monica.  It is a perfect blend of both him and I and was also one of our first few date locations.

While at work day dreaming of a lovely location images of us at the beach or in the woods seemed so random and not real.  And then Vice Roy popped in my head and I think I squealed a bit and went right to Goggle image ... here are just a couple of images found:

My wedding photog is Caitlin Bellah Photography.  I am really not into the traditional wedding image look and knew right away 1. I needed some one creative and 2. they had to get my vintage eclectic style.  Caitlin stood right out to me.  She is no wedding photog ( but she has done a few) and that is what I LOVED the most.

Here are a couple images of her work

I had the opportunity to work with her and style on this lovely shoot

Can't wait to share with you all!

Lovingly,
Erlinda Denise

1 comment:

  1. Aaww! I'm excited too! The hotel looks amazing and I can't wait to see what we put together :)

    ReplyDelete