Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cake: A Pinch of Spirit


OMG Love on so many levels!
We can start off with the most important ... she was well within my non-budget set up by the parents.

But my fav part her cakes where YUMMMMMMY!!!!  I had the joy of sitting with my DOC during the process who not only keeps me laughing be reassured this was the BEST cakes she has ever tasted.

Spirit came to us and had such a lovely presentation of her cake selections and was open to my 1001 ?'s, ideas and needs.

Dad gave the okay today out of fear that my dress would need to be altered 2 sizes bigger with all these tastings.... 

Cake: Check!!!

Lovingly,
Erlinda Denise

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erlinda!! Thank you ` such an honor to be a part of this special, special day!! Cant wait! :)

    All the Best,

    Spirit Wallace /
    A Pinch of Spirit Baking Co. www.apinchofspirit.com
    p 310.663.5062

    ReplyDelete